- Use of Our Website
You may use our website for lawful purposes only. You agree not to:
- Use our website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- Transmit any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, or any systems or networks connected to our website.
- Use our website in any way that could disable, overburden, or impair our website or interfere with any other party’s use of our website.
- User Accounts
To use certain features of our website, you may need to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You agree to:
- Provide accurate and complete information when creating your account.
- Keep your account information up-to-date.
- Notify us immediately if you discover any unauthorized use of your account.
- Intellectual Property
All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of https://www.bhpropertyfinder.com or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, copy, modify, or distribute any of the content on our website without our express written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website and the services we offer are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We do not warrant that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our website or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall https://www.bhpropertyfinder.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or the services we offer, including but not limited to lost profits, lost revenue, or loss of data.
- Governing Law
- Contact Us